EPS SPA: THE SCHEDULE !
> THE-ROUNDERdotnet on Facebook
The European Poker Series (EPS) ambassadors are doing a great job promoting the Spa stop from 8th to 19th August on an international scale for two pleasant Poker weekends in the beautiful Belgian Ardennes.
EPS, a genuine Poker festival !
The core idea of EPS is not just to offer a single main event with random side events around it over a few days but to establish a genuine festival atmosphere over 12 days of Poker day in day out with no less than 8 events and 15 satellites. Additionally, cash games will be open every day including 3 streamed VIP cash game sessions on the 12th, the 15th and the 19th August from 2pm.
The game will be an 8-max setup with minimum blinds of 10/20 in a NLH format (depending on agreements, players will be free to decide to add games or to raise the blinds over time). There’s is a list of interested participants so if you wish to get on it, we strongly encourage you to get in touch as soon as possible.
Tournament types ?
Just like for the rest of the festival, there will be a little bit of everything for everyone in the MTT schedule.
* the Main Event with it’s €550 buy-in and a guarantee of €80k will crown the major champion of the festival but the road will be long with 50k starting stacks in 1-hour levels …
* before that, the Warm Up will get everybody heated up with an affordable buy-in of €199 and a €20k prize pool guarantee with 50k chips to start with and levels of 40 minutes.
* the Roller Up 6-max with its strong antes in a short-handed format will induce a lot of action. For €330, the action heroes will start with 50.000 chips in 40-minute levels.
* the Championship will be another low budget still providing a very playable structure with 20.000 starting stacks in levels of 40 minutes. No hurry! What is more, the prize pool has been set to a minimum of €20.000. Great value for €110!
* No Poker festival today is a Poker festival without its Pot Limit Omaha event. The EPS PLO buy-in will cost €300 with 25-minute blind levels and 25.000 to start with to please the 4-card lovers.
* Not expensive enough? No worries, EPS will be hosting a €1.200 High Roller as well. The levels will last 60 minutes with 50k starting stacks.
* Still not expensive and swingy enough? Ok, ok … :p The High Roller Pot Limit Omaha for €800 and again 50k to start with in 40-minute levels should get the fiercest action junkies satisfied.
* And after 10 days of epic Poker delights, it will time for a well deserved Chill Out. No great danger here with a buy-in of €80 but still very good value with 30k chips and levels of 20 minutes.
EPS Spa, 8 tournaments in Hold’Em and Omaha in full ring and 6-max setups for buy-ins ranging from €80 to €1.200 besides daily cash games. We are sure you will find your game ;) For detailed information, view the schedule online and visit our calendar.
See you in Spa ;)
Leave a Reply.