> THE-ROUNDERdotnet on Facebook
The European Poker Series (EPS) ambassadors are doing a great job promoting the Spa stop from 8th to 19th August on an international scale for two pleasant Poker weekends in the beautiful Belgian Ardennes.
EPS, a genuine Poker festival !
The core idea of EPS is not just to offer a single main event with random side events around it over a few days but to establish a genuine festival atmosphere over 12 days of Poker day in day out with no less than 8 events and 15 satellites. Additionally, cash games will be open every day including 3 streamed VIP cash game sessions on the 12th, the 15th and the 19th August from 2pm.
The game will be an 8-max setup with minimum blinds of 10/20 in a NLH format (depending on agreements, players will be free to decide to add games or to raise the blinds over time). There’s is a list of interested participants so if you wish to get on it, we strongly encourage you to get in touch as soon as possible.
Tournament types ?
Just like for the rest of the festival, there will be a little bit of everything for everyone in the MTT schedule.
* the Main Event with it’s €550 buy-in and a guarantee of €80k will crown the major champion of the festival but the road will be long with 50k starting stacks in 1-hour levels …
* before that, the Warm Up will get everybody heated up with an affordable buy-in of €199 and a €20k prize pool guarantee with 50k chips to start with and levels of 40 minutes.
* the Roller Up 6-max with its strong antes in a short-handed format will induce a lot of action. For €330, the action heroes will start with 50.000 chips in 40-minute levels.
* the Championship will be another low budget still providing a very playable structure with 20.000 starting stacks in levels of 40 minutes. No hurry! What is more, the prize pool has been set to a minimum of €20.000. Great value for €110!
* No Poker festival today is a Poker festival without its Pot Limit Omaha event. The EPS PLO buy-in will cost €300 with 25-minute blind levels and 25.000 to start with to please the 4-card lovers.
* Not expensive enough? No worries, EPS will be hosting a €1.200 High Roller as well. The levels will last 60 minutes with 50k starting stacks.
* Still not expensive and swingy enough? Ok, ok … :p The High Roller Pot Limit Omaha for €800 and again 50k to start with in 40-minute levels should get the fiercest action junkies satisfied.
* And after 10 days of epic Poker delights, it will time for a well deserved Chill Out. No great danger here with a buy-in of €80 but still very good value with 30k chips and levels of 20 minutes.
EPS Spa, 8 tournaments in Hold’Em and Omaha in full ring and 6-max setups for buy-ins ranging from €80 to €1.200 besides daily cash games. We are sure you will find your game ;) For detailed information, view the schedule online and visit our calendar.
See you in Spa ;)
All Aachen (D) Aarhus (Dk) Alicante (E) Amnéville (F) Amsterdam (NL) April 2013 April 2014 April 2015 April 2016 April 2017 April 2018 April 2019 April 2020 April 2021 As (CZ) August 2012 August 2014 August 2015 August 2016 August 2017 August 2018 August 2019 August 2021 Austin (Tx) Austria Batumi (Ge) Belarus Belgium Belgrade (SRB) Berlin (D) Bilbao (E) Blankenberge (B) Bratislava (Sk) Breda (NL) Brussels (B) Bucharest (Ro) Bulgaria Campione (I) Cannes (F) Castellon (E) Chaudfontaine (B) Croatia Cyprus Czech Republic December 2012 December 2013 December 2014 December 2015 December 2016 December 2017 December 2018 December 2019 December 2021 Denmark Divonne-Les-Bains (F) Dublin (IE) Estoril (Pt) February 2013 February 2014 February 2015 February 2016 February 2017 February 2018 February 2019 February 2020 Folschviller (F) France Georgia Germany Gevgelija (MKD) Gibraltar Gibraltar (GIB) Granada (E) Grande-Motte (F) Gujan-Mestras (F) Hosingen (L) Interviews Ireland Italy January 2013 January 2014 January 2015 January 2016 January 2017 January 2018 January 2019 January 2020 January 2022 July 2012 July 2013 July 2015 July 2016 July 2017 July 2018 July 2019 July 2021 June 2012 June 2013 June 2014 June 2015 June 2016 June 2017 June 2018 June 2019 June 2021 Kayl (L) Kyrenia (Cy) Las Vegas (USA) Latvia Lille (F) Lisbon (Pt) Live Poker Lloret De Mar (E) Looking Up Luxembourg Luxembourg (L) Macedonia Madrid (E) Mallorca (E) Marbella (E) March 2013 March 2014 March 2015 March 2016 March 2017 March 2018 March 2019 March 2020 March 2021 May 2013 May 2014 May 2015 May 2016 May 2017 May 2018 May 2019 May 2020 May 2021 Metz (F) Middelkerke (B) Mindset Minsk (BY) Morocco Namur (B) Nazaré (Pt) November 2012 November 2013 November 2014 November 2015 November 2016 November 2017 November 2018 November 2019 November 2021 October 2012 October 2013 October 2014 October 2015 October 2016 October 2017 October 2018 October 2019 October 2021 Online Poker Opatija (HR) Paris (F) Peniscola (E) Photo Prints Portugal Praha (CZ) Riga (LV) Romania Rozvadov (CZ) Sanremo (I) San Roque (E) Santa Susanna (E) Scheveningen (NL) Seefeld (A) September 2012 September 2013 September 2014 September 2015 September 2016 September 2017 September 2018 September 2019 September 2021 Serbia Sevilla (E) Slovakia Soignies (B) Sousse (TN) Spa (B) Spain Sports St. Amand Les Eaux (F) Tangier (MA) Tbilisi (Ge) Texas (U.S.A.) The Netherlands Toulouse (F) Troia (Pt) Tunisia USA U.S.A. Utrecht (NL) Valencia (E) Varna (BG) Vienna (A) Vigo (E)