The Boylepoker.com International Poker Open 2012 will take place in the Regency Hotel, Dublin next October!!
The main event schedule will be as follows:
Day 1A - Friday 19th October.
Day 1B - Saturday 20th October.
Day 2 - Sunday 21st October.
Final Table [8 players] - Saturday 10th November.
Play will start at 12pm each day.
Buy-in: €200 + €30 Reg Fee.
Starting Chips: 15,000
Information about the structure here.
View their FB page here.
There are a number of important notes that differ slightly to previous years of this tournament.
1. We are aiming for a field of 1,700+ players this year, with a prize-pool of €340,000 for a €200 entry fee (+ Reg). D2D have obviously set the bar really high this year having beat our attendance record at the UKIPT Nottingham, so we want to reclaim the title.
We need every player to tell everyone they know about this tournament. There is a huge player base that look forward to the IPO every year so we're really looking forward to registering 1,700+ players over the next few months.
2. Registration; is now open in the Boylepoker lobby and will be open right up to the day of the tournament, provided there are seats still available. Cash entrys will not be accepted but you can, as always, lodge your entry fee into your Boylepoker account using cash at any Boylesports office.
All players must open a Boylepoker account and register online through the Boylepoker room. Players will be able to register right up to the morning of the event on their chosen starting day [note: cash will not be accepted at the venue].
3. The first satellite will take place on Friday 18th May at 8pm (IPO Launch Party). Two seats are added for this satellite and entry costs just €5.
I will post the full blind structure soon.
1. Who is running the event (organisation, society etc) - Poker Ireland in partnership with Boylepoker.com
2. The purpose of the event (charity, commercial etc) - Commercial
3. Date - 19th to 21st October. Final Table 10th November.
4. Location - Regency Hotel, Dublin ... Final Table location to be confirmed (will be a Dublin location).
5. Any guaranteed prize pool - No, estimated prize-pool of €320,000.
6. Registration and Start time of event - Registration is now open.
7. Any prerequisites (member of club, society etc) - All players must hold a Boylepoker account and register for the tournament through this account.
8. How can tickets be purchased & is there a maximum number (in advance, at the door etc) - As above
9. Type of Tournament (Hold'em/Omaha etc Freezeout/Rebuy etc) - NLH
10. Cost of entry - €230
11. How much of the entry fee is made up of registration fee - €30
12. If a rebuy, cost of rebuys/top-up - N/A
13. How many and what duration are rebuys available - N/A
14. % of entry fee/rebuys/top-up going into prize fund - 100%
15. How many places being paid - Top 10% of field, approx
16. Is any money from the prize fund held back for future tournaments, if so, how much - No
17. Any tickets for future events given out as prizes. If so, how many - No
18. Any additional prizes given out (merchandise etc) - No
19. Starting chips - 15,000
20. Rebuy and top-up chip amounts - N/A
21. Blind levels - All levels included.
22. Blind timeframes - 40 Minutes, progressing to 60 minutes
23. Are there going to be dealers and their level of skill - Yes, professional dealers.
24. Will there be a documented list of rules - Yes
25. Is there a tournament director - Yes
26. How are disputes handled ; who has final say - TD
27. Are there any cash games offered, if so, please outline the rake for each limit offered - Yes, 5% capped at €15 in 1/2 games.
View the source.
ON THE ROAD
Before the summer of 2017, the page was animated by 2 blogs: the Poker tournament blog and the general blog. Today, only the former tournament blog remains active featuring all sorts of updates in one place only. Easier for you, easier for us ... :)
All Aachen (D) Alicante (E) Amnéville (F) Amsterdam (NL) April 2013 April 2014 April 2015 April 2016 April 2017 April 2018 August 2012 August 2014 August 2015 August 2016 August 2017 August 2018 Austria Batumi (Ge) Belarus Belgium Belgrade (SRB) Berlin (D) Blankenberge (B) Brussels (B) Bucharest (Ro) Bulgaria Campione (I) Cannes (F) Chaudfontaine (B) Croatia Cyprus Czech Republic December 2012 December 2013 December 2014 December 2015 December 2016 December 2017 December 2018 Divonne-Les-Bains (F) Dublin (IE) Estoril (Pt) February 2013 February 2014 February 2015 February 2016 February 2017 February 2018 February 2019 France Georgia Germany Gevgelija (MKD) Gibraltar Gibraltar (GIB) Grande-Motte (F) Gujan-Mestras (F) Interviews Ireland Italy January 2013 January 2014 January 2015 January 2016 January 2017 January 2018 July 2012 July 2013 July 2015 July 2016 July 2017 July 2018 June 2012 June 2013 June 2014 June 2015 June 2016 June 2017 June 2018 Kayl (L) Kyrenia (Cy) Las Vegas (USA) Latvia Lille (F) Lisbon (Pt) Lloret De Mar (E) Luxembourg Luxembourg (L) Macedonia Madrid (E) Marbella (E) March 2013 March 2014 March 2015 March 2016 March 2017 March 2018 May 2013 May 2014 May 2015 May 2016 May 2017 May 2018 Middelkerke (B) Minsk (BY) Morocco Namur (B) November 2012 November 2013 November 2014 November 2015 November 2016 November 2017 November 2018 October 2012 October 2013 October 2014 October 2015 October 2016 October 2017 October 2018 Online Poker Opatija (HR) Paris (F) Portugal Praha (CZ) Riga (LV) Romania Rozvadov (CZ) Sanremo (I) Santa Susanna (E) Seefeld (A) September 2012 September 2013 September 2014 September 2015 September 2016 September 2017 September 2018 Serbia Sousse (TN) Spa (B) Spain St. Amand Les Eaux (F) Tangier (MA) The Netherlands Toulouse (F) Troia (Pt) Tunisia USA Utrecht (NL) Varna (BG) Vienna (A)