Long story short: I'm going back to Vegas for the first time since 2016 from 8th to 29th November this year. Vamos!
On the menu:
- cash games, LOADS OF CASH GAMES :-)
- blogging and vlogging featuring player buddies and Fabien Richard's Au Coeur De Vegas
- railing my brother in the WSOP MAIN EVENT !!! <3 One time ... no, seriously :-D
- spending awesome quality time with old friends and hanging out with my brother and his wife who I don't see much anymore since they happen to be on a world tour at the moment
- shooting tons of photos and try to get a last minute official WSOP press accreditation [ PLEEEEEEEEAAAAASE ] to provide you with some epic World Series Of Poker photos
In 2016, I did not simply fly to Vegas. Before staying for 5 weeks to cover the WSOP, I landed in New York, went to play cards for a while in Atlantic City and visited friends in Detroit and Chicago. After Vegas, I embarked on another epic journey, with friends this time, making our way through Arizona, New Mexico, Mississippi and Texas.
You'll find a few impressions of my 2016 trip in the Flickr albums below and you can check out THE-ROUNDERdotnet albums on Facebook - you'll have to scroll a bit ;-) - for more photos of my 3-month U.S. trip. Other photos of my East Coast stops featuring New York, Chicago and much more are online on an abandoned Facebook page of mine.
Wow, I'm stoked looking back at all this!